Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas


We had so many fun Christmas celebrations this year. Justin and I couldn't travel because I'm so close to my due date, so people came to visit us! Justin's parents came on Christmas Day, but I never got out my camera-sad! Here are some pics from other celebrations.

Christmas Eve
We went to the candelight service at our church and then had our friends Nate and Molly over for a Swedish Smörgåsbord. We had such a great time! (Molly can't ever keep her eyes open when my camera flashes;).





We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on New Year's Eve. Here, dad is making me laugh so hard!


presents for Alexander



dad, Justin (with his new robe), Corey



Happy New Year Alexander!



2010!





2 comments:

Matthew Mills said...

New Years was so much fun! We miss you and Justin, hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

Matt

kaitie bryant said...

so fun that you knew how to spell smorgosboard... or however you did it! love you