Thursday, April 1, 2010

Justin to the Rescue

Last night I got violently ill--I have NEVER been this sick before. Honestly, Justin felt worse for me than when I gave birth (and I would have rather given birth again than have this bug!). So Justin stayed home today and took care of the baby and me. I felt so weak all day, but I was able to keep down some soup and ginger ale. Justin just went to the store to get some Gatorade, jello, and more ginger ale. The check-out lady said, "Oh, no! Is someone sick?" ;) So far Justin and Alexander have escaped the horrors...Thank goodness the worst appears to be over.

2 comments:

Matthew Mills said...

So sorry you are sick, sister! I hope you feel better soon... You are very eloquent even when you are feeling crappy, I'm impressed :)

- Matt

Emily Mills said...

Oh that's terrible Lisa! I hope u r on the mend now. We are praying for you guys. Love you.