Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nursery in Progress

Alexander's organic crib mattress--super huge blessing from Aunt Emmy and Uncle Matt! My grandmother's baby quilt is hanging on the crib. She made one for each of her grandchildren before she passed away, and it's finally time to use it!
Mom bought Alexander 2 Georgia outfits so he'll be ready to watch the games with Daddy next fall. :)


My mom came to help me work on Alexander's room a few weeks ago, and we got a lot accomplished! We put together the crib, washed all of his clothes (in special baby detergent), and spent 3 hours at Babys R Us tweaking my registry and having fun. Here are some pictures of the progress made thus far...

1 comment:

Emily Mills said...

I am commenting! I checked it today for some pics from the shower but I see you haven't gotten around to it yet. :) We will send ours to you soon! Love,
Em